Suit purchasing help please... my chest and waist size are the same size

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Thanks to a year of debauchery and sloth, my waist size has gone from a 40 to a 48. I've always been a 46L to 48L. I'm now a solid 48L but with a 6 drop, I'm nowhere near a pant size to work for me.

Due to location, I'm currently restricted to on-line shopping for what I want.

MTM isn't an option due to new timelines with an upcoming career change, I have two weeks for an upcoming interview.

I'd like to cap the purchase at $500, where I've traditionally found deals to fit the bill. I've been pleased with many suits from Wizard of Aahs.

Any sites where I would likely have the choice of pant size vs. the pre-determined drop?
Suit purchasing help please... my chest and waist size are the same size

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire