Sizeing Help, Please: HSM Top Coat from Nordstrom

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Gents, I'm in need of some firsthand sizing advice on Hart, Schaffner and Marx top coats.

I'm ready to buy this one but am not sure whether to get it in 38S or 40S:

http://ift.tt/21mUQ0L

My actual chest is 39" normal/40" when inhaling. I do plan to wear sportcoats under this coat--including some heavy tweed ones.

That would imply I should get a 40S, right? But I've read that HSM is generous in its sizing. And I have short arms. So I really don't want to get a 40S and have it hanging down over my hands.

Either size will fit in other garments, depending on the brand. I have an HSM sportcoat (made in Canada) that fits perfectly as a 38S--but that's obviously a different type of garment. I also have a Calvin Klein 3/4 raincoat in 38S that also fits well. And I have a John W. Nordstrom wool/cashmere overcoat that is plenty big on me, despite being a 38. (It fits perfectly over a Harris Tweed jacket.)

Any suggestions? Thanks as always.
Sizeing Help, Please: HSM Top Coat from Nordstrom

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire