NEW ALDEN LWB - IS THIS A SIGNIFICANT DEFECT?

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

http://ift.tt/1Sr5AFo

Picked these up from the SF store yesterday. I thought I did a thorough job of inspecting them, but then noticed today that two of the hole punches still have material left in them. Is this a defect,or part of the character of Alden shoes? This is my first pair of Alden, although I have many AE, none of which have this issue.


Dare I just pull out the two leather circles, or will the underlying leather be of different color?


If this is just part of the uniqueness of the shoe then I'll move on and not think about it further. I guess I'm really just wanting to make sure that I didn't pay full retail for what should be a "second".

NEW ALDEN LWB - IS THIS A SIGNIFICANT DEFECT?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire